Mark Galli who is the editor in chief of Christianity Today, isn’t thinking…
As usual, following the Democratic party line… believe that:
Counts to impeach a President, rather than facts and evidence. Who cares about that… We don’t need no stinking facts and evidence…
What is this country turning into?
That you are automatically guilty and must prove that you are innocent?
Good luck with that new standard…
I think that you robbed a bank, I heard someone say that they heard someone who said they heard someone say you robbed the bank, so I presume you did rob the bank, so I feel you must go to jail.
Now prove you didn’t…
And oh by the way, you can’t have a lawyer at all, you can’t call any witnesses and you can’t present any evidence unless we approve of it first before you can present it to the jury.
Doesn’t that sound a little retarded to you?
Now on to this “journalistic wizard”…
“Let’s grant this to the president: The Democrats have had it out for him from day one, and therefore nearly everything they do is under a cloud of partisan suspicion. This has led many to suspect not only motives but facts in these recent impeachment hearings. And, no, Mr. Trump did not have a serious opportunity to offer his side of the story in the House hearings on impeachment.”
Galli uses the backhand compliment technique to hide his true political beliefs. He actually believes the Democrats fairy time story… Which is sad, since he is supposed to be a journalist / editor. Apparently the facts and the other side of the story doesn’t matter to him.
Then Galli says, using the Democrats narrative…
“The president of the United States attempted to use his political power to coerce a foreign leader to harass and discredit one of the president’s political opponents.”
President Trump has Rudy Giuliani as his lawyer, and a lawyer’s job is to represent and prove his client’s innocence. And this started during the Mueller investigation. Which I might add, Mueller ignored a lot of the Democratic shenanigans in the U.S. and in Ukraine. So information Giuliani got, led him to Ukraine… What was that information? It was the information Mueller chose to ignore.
That Hillary bought the DNC. (To steal the nomination from Bernie, funny how none of you whine or care about that.)
The DNC hired Perkins Coie,
Perkins Coie hired Fusion GPS,
Fusion GPS hired Steele,
Steele got his information for some Russian who heard it at a bar and from the DNC operative in Ukraine who got it from 2 corrupt politicians who were convicted in 2018 of interfering with the 2016 election for leaking the information to the operative. And there is an audio tape of Artem Sytnyk, Director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, admitting that he tried to boost the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton by sabotaging then-candidate Donald Trump’s campaign on audio and email, talking about helping Hillary to win.
Then while Giuliani was looking into that mess, this got dropped in his lap… The Burmisa / Hunter Biden dealings. The owner of Burmisa, Zlochevsky stole over 23 million dollars of U.S. aid to Ukaraine. Devon Archer talking to John Kerry and Hunter Biden making numerous calls back to the U.S. then having his father fly over and fire Shokin one MONTH after Shokin filed a case to confiscate all Burmisa records and to interrogate the owner and board members including Hunter Biden and Devon Archer. Check out the ACTUAL Biden quid pro quo timeline… The media leaves this part out… They say the case was dormant. Regardless, the optics of it doesn’t look good. Shokin on February 2, 2016, went to the Ukrainian courts for petitions to re-arresting the property of Burmisa, and to be able to interrogate Zlochevsky, Kwasnieski, Hunter Biden, Devon Archer and so on. March of 2016, Joe Biden had Shokin fired. So the case wasn’t “dormant” for a long time.
Galli goes on…
“The reason many are not shocked about this is that this president has dumbed down the idea of morality in his administration. He has hired and fired a number of people who are now convicted criminals. He himself has admitted to immoral actions in business and his relationship with women, about which he remains proud. His Twitter feed alone—with its habitual string of mischaracterizations, lies, and slanders—is a near perfect example of a human being who is morally lost and confused.”
Morally lost and confused? Surely Galli, you must be looking into the mirror…
Women? Where is the evidence? Just like Schiff and Russian Collusion… Stormy and her lawyer produced nothing… but hot air… We have the evidence…. Well? Where the hell is it… Oops… There isn’t any… Or it is fictional… Just like the absolutely, positively, beyond a shadow of a doubt, true, I ain’t lying to you… Steele Dossier… And as far as the Access Hollywood tape, if you listened to the full tape, he says… “And when you are a star they let you do it, you can do anything, grab them by the pussy, they will let you do it.” So where is the problem? What is the big deal? Did he say he did that? No. However…. When you are in power or famous, women throw themselves at you. When I was in rock bands, you would have girls lined up, waiting to get picked, just to hang out with the band. It was like being in a candy store… Blondes, brunettes, redheads, and they would do anything, thinking that they would be the one who roped you in… You had the golddiggers and ones that just wanted to be famous for being with you… https://www.directexpose.com/notorious-groupies-rocknroll/ Use your brain… Would Melania be banging Trump if he wasn’t a billionaire? I think not…
I’m sure everyone on Trump’s team put on their resume, they may have broken laws in the past… Again, use the only true “dormant” thing between your ears.
Let’s look at all the “convicted”….
- Roger Stone officially left the Trump campaign on August 8, 2015; however, as part of the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States election, two associates of Stone have said he collaborated with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange during the 2016 presidential campaign to discredit Hillary Clinton. Stone and Assange have denied these claims. On January 25, 2019, Stone was arrested at his Fort Lauderdale, Florida, home in connection with Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation and charged in an indictment with witness tampering, obstructing an official proceeding, and five counts of making false statements. Stone was convicted on all seven counts on November 15, 2019, and was due to be sentenced in February 2020. With all the IG report FBI shenanigans… I believe Stone and Flynn were falsely accused and convicted. And I guess Hillary can do “opposition research” with the an ex British foreign agent, the FBI and the CIA, but Trump can’t have Wikileaks give him some “opposition research”? What were you Dems saying about “double standards”? Oh I remember… YOU DON’T.
- Michael Cohen, in August, Cohen pleaded guilty in the Southern District of New York to five counts of tax evasion, one count of bank fraud, one count of making an unlawful corporate contribution, and one count of making an illegal campaign finance contribution. On Nov. 29, Cohen pleaded guilty to making false statements to Congress and reached a new plea deal with the special counsel. Where were the charges on all the dirt he “gave” up on Trump in the Mueller report? Well? Where the hell is it… Oops… There isn’t any… He was trying not to get thrown in jail longer and I bet he didn’t tell Trump what he was doing on the side.
- Paul Manafort… Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort was found guilty on eight federal counts of bank and tax fraud and pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice and one count of conspiracy against the US. I’m sure that was on his resume… Um… BTW in 2014 I tried helping the Ukrainian party’s head stay in power, by raising money for President Viktor Yanukovych until he fled the country amid mass protests.
- Konstantin Kilimnik, W. Samuel Patten and Rick Gates, knew Manafort and was part of his Ukraine dealings… And weren’t part of the Trump campaign.
- George Papadopoulos, a 30-year-old former Trump adviser, had pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia. As from the IG report, the FBI lied about the circumstances for his conviction. He plead guilty because he didn’t have the finances to keep going to prove his innocence. And with the FBI up to their shenanigans, kind of hard to prove otherwise. Because if you are Republican, you are guilty until proven innocent.
- Michael Flynn, on December 1, 2017, he pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his conversations last December with Russia’s ambassador to the US at the time, Sergey Kislyak. The FBI entrapped Flynn with Peter Strzok and another agent and questionable 302’s. The Hill – Three oddities in FBI handling of Flynn interview Again… With all the IG report FBI shenanigans… And he plead guilty because he didn’t have the finances to keep going to prove his innocence. https://grandjurytarget.com/2017/05/18/what-is-an-fbi-302-the-problematic-nature-of-fbi-agents-interview-memos/
- Last but not least, they weren’t part of Trump’s campaign either… 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies accused of hacking, setting up bots and paying for anti Hillary advertising… Getting tired of the Russian hacking… All they got was low level hackers screwing around attacking Hillary before Trump was in the election, then with Trump added to the equation, they didn’t have to try so hard to make Hillary look bad. And how they got caught is a retarded mistake… they used bitcoin to pay for the servers and accounts they used. You would use rechargeable debit cards if you didn’t want to get caught. And pay for them with cash and have a disguise or make sure there wasn’t any cameras around when you paid for them. In actuality, the government wouldn’t know who is actually trying to break in, if Putin wanted to hack the U.S. he would have hackers so good, you wouldn’t even know they were in there… Just like we have on our side. How can they do it? The U.S. Navy with the support of Google and other tech companies wrote an open source program called TOR, that allows you to be anonymous on the internet and unable to be traced… Add that with hacking a remote computer at a house or business or college and or IP spoofing you have no idea where they are… All they got was low level idiot hackers that have no clue on what they are doing and they didn’t even try spoofing their IP addresses so you would think it is the Koreans, when it could be China or any other country… Someone needs to explain this to these “wizards”.
On Twitter it is Trump… Trolling the Dems… He is a master at it. Plus remember… 90% of the media doesn’t print the truth or they twist it for their agenda. Trump will say something so the Dems and the media can run with it, because they have no sense of humor or any comprehension of the English language or law.
Don’t worry, Trump will pull the hook out and throw your stupid ass back into the pond.
Here are some examples…
1) He told the Russians to hack Hillary’s illegal private server… He didn’t have to say the punchline… But here it is for you twits, She had already deleted the 33,000 emails that she was subpoenaed for, (where was her obstruction of Congress?) And bleachbit the server. How can you hack something that isn’t there? You tards…
2) Greta Thunberg’s tweet…
“Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!” – President Trump
Where is the problem? She does get angry… There is a saying… “You catch more flies with sugar, than you do with salt.” Look at what these people has done without yelling at or threatening people:
Boyan Slat, https://theoceancleanup.com
Shamma bint Suhail Faris Mazrui, 23, youth advocacy
Malala Yousafzai, 22, youngest Nobel Prize laureate in history in 2014, women’s and girl’s education
Yara Shahidi, 19, women’s and girl’s engagement
Jamie Margolin, 17, climate change
Isra Hirsi, 16, climate change awareness
Marley Diaz, 14, diverse representation Desmond is Amazing, 12, LGBTQ youth visibility
Mari Copeny, 11, water access
Asperger’s treatments can include:
Social skills training. In groups or one-on-one sessions, therapists teach your child how to interact with others and express themselves in more appropriate ways. Social skills are often best learned by modeling after typical behavior.
Speech-language therapy. This helps improve your kid’s communication skills. For example, he’ll learn how to use a normal up-and-down pattern when he speaks rather than a flat tone. He’ll also get lessons on how to keep up a two-way conversation and understand social cues like hand gestures and eye contact.
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). It helps your child change his way of thinking, so he can better control his emotions and repetitive behaviors. He’ll be able to get a handle on things like outbursts, meltdowns, and obsessions.
Parent education and training. You’ll learn many of the same techniques your child is taught so you can work on social skills with him at home. Some families also see a counselor to help them deal with the challenges of living with someone with Asperger’s.
Applied behavior analysis. It’s a technique that encourages positive social and communication skills in your child — and discourages behavior you’d rather not see. The therapist will use praise or other “positive reinforcement” to get results.
Medicine. There aren’t any drugs approved by the FDA that specifically treat Asperger’s or autism spectrum disorders. Some medications, though, can help with related symptoms like depression and anxiety. Your doctor may prescribe some of these:
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)
- Antipsychotic drugs
- Stimulant medicines
With the right treatment, your child can learn to control some of the social and communication challenges they face.
So Trump was telling her to calm down and get some help, so she can help change the world.
3) Tweets about Hill and Yovanovitch. Hill is clueless or playing stupid on what is going on in Ukraine. For example, they bring up on how dangerous it is not to give the Ukraine any money for weapons, yet when Obama was in charge he didn’t help. And they keep saying that Russia wants the Ukraine back. Well if they did, they wouldn’t have stopped where they did. They stopped because they could care less about the rest of the Ukraine. They consider them backwards… kind of like we do with hillbillies. And what started it, was two things… corruption and that they wanted to pass a law that Russian wouldn’t be the main language. Which started the ball rolling in the mostly Russian speaking part of the Ukraine. Kind of like if we passed a law here for Spanish to be the main language and English to be our second language, don’t you think most of the U.S. would be pissed off? And in the background, you had Pro Russian agitators stirring up the pot, (like here, we have pro Dem agitators, ANTIFA, CNN’s and Cuomo’s heros and BLM, started due to Obama jumping the gun on who was in the wrong.) because they like Putin. Because he turned their country around, it wasn’t fun living there after the collapse of Communism. So the Russians do the same thing we do… regime change.
Yovanovitch was crying cause she knows she is going down and there goes her pension. There is evidence that she blocked Ukrainian officials from contacting the DOJ about interference in the 2016 election and Joe and Hunter Biden’s involvement in other deals, and held up VISAs to prevent them from coming here to talk to the DOJ. It is the DOJ’s job to investigate corruption or interference allegations, not an Ambassador to decide if they are credible or not. And since the last president of the Ukraine was corrupt and the new president of Ukraine, ran on a anti corruption platform and wants her out, he must have a good reason, which will more then likely, come out in the DOJ Durham reports.
The media “debunked report” of Yovanovitch giving a do not prosecute list was that… Leshchenko said that the media got it wrong, and Yovanovitch didn’t give him a hand written list… She DICTATED the list to him. They forgot to add the DICTATED part conveniently… Like with everything else… they cherry pick or take things out of context or twist it to suit their needs. Like Schiff and his “parody”. And Yovanovitch is lying… Leshchenko has been tried and found guilty interfering with the 2016 U.S. election in Ukraine, so why would he make up a story about Yovanovitch? It doesn’t make sense.
Speaking of Leshchenko… There was Serhiy Leshchenko and Artem Sytnyk, Director of the National Anti-corruption Bureau of Ukraine who was tried and convicted in Ukraine for interfering in the U.S. presidential election in 2016. In December of 2018 report, the Ukrainian court said that the documents published by Leshchenko and Sytnyk were part of an ongoing pretrial investigation in Ukraine into the operations of the pro-Russian Party of Regions. The party’s head had been President Viktor Yanukovych until he fled the country amid mass protests two years earlier (Paul Manafort was trying to help keep Yanukovych in power by raising money). The court said the publication of the so-called “black ledger” documents “led to interference in the electoral processes of the United States in 2016 and harmed the interests of Ukraine as a state.” Funny how Kent, Taylor, Hill and Yovanovitch and the others didn’t mention that. And funny how no one in the Democratic party or mainstream media talks about that… they rather say… nothing here… no black ledger, no interference, no one found guilty in the Ukraine, move along…
The media says it was overturned… It was, on a technicality, but not for them being innocent,
1) That the person that made the charge had no right to follow the lawsuit because his interest had not been affected.
2) Administrative courts cannot consider lawsuit against Ukrainian members of Parliament.
3) The statute of limitations had expired.
” To the many evangelicals who continue to support Mr. Trump in spite of his blackened moral record, we might say this: Remember who you are and whom you serve. Consider how your justification of Mr. Trump influences your witness to your Lord and Savior. Consider what an unbelieving world will say if you continue to brush off Mr. Trump’s immoral words and behavior in the cause of political expediency. If we don’t reverse course now, will anyone take anything we say about justice and righteousness with any seriousness for decades to come? Can we say with a straight face that abortion is a great evil that cannot be tolerated and, with the same straight face, say that the bent and broken character of our nation’s leader doesn’t really matter in the end?
We have reserved judgment on Mr. Trump for years now. Some have criticized us for our reserve. But when it comes to condemning the behavior of another, patient charity must come first. So we have done our best to give evangelical Trump supporters their due, to try to understand their point of view, to see the prudential nature of so many political decisions they have made regarding Mr. Trump. To use an old cliché, it’s time to call a spade a spade, to say that no matter how many hands we win in this political poker game, we are playing with a stacked deck of gross immorality and ethical incompetence. And just when we think it’s time to push all our chips to the center of the table, that’s when the whole game will come crashing down. It will crash down on the reputation of evangelical religion and on the world’s understanding of the gospel. And it will come crashing down on a nation of men and women whose welfare is also our concern.”
I think you should stay out of politics and work on your “blackened journalistic record”. To call a spade a spade… you must have worked for Jewish side of Jesus’s trial… They found him guilty, the Romans didn’t. And just like the Dems and Trump, the Jews didn’t like Jesus, and wanted him out of the way. For interfering in their status quo by trying to drain the swamp. Interesting how history similarly repeats itself… Wouldn’t you agree?
Not to mention I find it hard for you to side with the Dems, when under Obama, he had the IRS go after the churches and conservative organizations. Oh sorry, I forgot, you Dems have limited memory retention.
The IG Report shows the Steele Dossier was fake and the FBI and CIA was spying on the candidate and then President… But you “wizards” still believe it to be true… I find it hard to believe you are so closed minded and so blind to what is really going on in our country and the world.
Wait until you see the Durham report… Meanwhile do your own research, the evidence that the media is too lazy to look for is there… Court documents, video, audio…
Stop being a sheep and being lied to by the Dems. Like Jackson Lee in front of the House claimed the most people died in Ukraine since Trump was holding the money… Uh… Wrong… It was Aug 2014… 366 by Ukrainian count, other agencies say 400 when Obama was sending blankets.
Your side was sending blankets, teddy bears and mre’s… That must be the Dems newest secret weapon to stop tanks… Oops… I forgot… You want to take our guns away, so why should countries have weapons? Where was Obama’s impeachment?
You Dumbocrats are just accusing Trump of what Hillary and the DNC ACTUALLY DID. Where is the indignation and outrage for that… Talk about double standards…
I hope you are better at being a Christian than being a journalist…